Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Anyone wanna help us find some treasure? I made it close until my computer crashed and the puzzle reset. See what you can do

http://four.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=2605971&k=34446581

Today is Tuesday, August 19th. I worked this morning doing provisions for Cocktails, a hundred foot motor yacht. It has been the best boat to work on thus far. I really like the crew and I have been getting fed as well as paid $20-$25/hour. This morning, my job was to goo with the chef to the grocery store to buy food and cleaning supplies for the upcoming week long charter. We spent $1800 in filling 5 shopping carts with a lot of delicious looking food.

This past weekend, my cousin Chris, Jenna and John Warner came into Newport. Chris came from Vermont Law school, Jenna from Manhattan and John from Maine. We went to the beach for some volleyball. On Sunday, we went to Frisbee, swam in the sea at the cliff walk and hung out on the porch and had a porch party. John is going to hang out for at least a week. This weekend, David Wright is going to be around as well, along with 2 Finnish girls from couchsurfing. I think that there are pictures from this weekend on Tony's camera. I will post them up when I get them. Tonight, I'm going to work at the IYAC. Hope all is well everywhere else.




No comments: