Saturday, August 23, 2008


I got a job! 130' Westport motor yacht called Kaleen. Ill be working with 6 other people, one of whom is a good friend from the boat safety/firefighting course that we took in June. I will begin work in Fairhaven on Monday morning. We will spend a month in Nantucket/Martha's Vineyard/Cape Cod area, then head south for a month in Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area and then go to the Caribbean for the winter. It sounds like a really cool crew and a fun itinerary.

In other news, David Wright is in town. Later today, a coupe of girls from Finland are coming into to couchsurf. Other than that, I am preparing to move my life into the small storage area that I will have once aboard.

1 comment:

John Warner said...

you made it! you are living it!

Thanks for everything again.

I will be seeing you soon.

<3