Friday, October 16, 2009

October


Above is a picture of the sun rising last week off of the back of my boat. As a rule, I like to avoid waking before noon, but I guess stupid things like "magesty" can sometimes serve as incentives.

A couple of weeks ago, I got to play ultimate with a club based out of LA called Monster. The tournament was Southwest Regionals and was held in Phoenix. The team was fairly good with sever really good players, so we did fairly well despite not having played together too much. It was a great time, Id love to pick up with these guys again sometime.

I made it back to Dylan and Amanda's wedding in Robbinsville, NC. Perfect wedding in my opinion: Not dressy, held outside, bonfire, camping, dancing and lots of good friends. Deckard, pictured below, gave a hilarious toast. Prior to the wedding, Ben, Travis, Keenan, Chelsea and I headed up to Deckard and Katy's house in Black Mountain to hang out. We made it to Alex's camp, where one of his friends, a giant banana, took us swimming.
das